Monday, July 18, 2011

11.04 ubuntu update error

maybe my friends have experienced anything like I experienced at the time the update ubuntu with the command sudo apt-get update at the time of completion there is an error writing updates the repository can not be opened or parsed.

Yesterday I also had experienced anything like it, here I want to share how to restore ubuntu 11:04 update to be successful without having to reinstall.

into the terminal: Applications> Accessories> Terminal

then typing the following command:

sudo rm / var / lib / apt / lists / *-vf (hit enter)

still in the terminal, after typing the above command typing this command:

sudo apt-get upgrade (press enter)

sudo apt-get update (hit enter)

yesterday thank God I managed to restore the system updates and error does not happen again.

note:

* when typing the command you are using a display unity can not then change the first to classic view.

0 comments:

Post a Comment